The Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination in Chemistry is comprised of two Units with three Modules each.
- Unit 1: Chemical Principles and Applications I
- Module 1: Fundamentals in Chemistry
- Module 2: Kinetics and Equilibria
- Module 3: Chemistry of the Elements
- Unit 2: Chemical Principles and Applications II
- Module 1: The Chemistry of Carbon Compounds
- Module 2: Analytical Methods and Separation Techniques
- Module 3: Industry and the Environment
Purpose of this website
- To provide notes for Chemistry Units 1 & 2
- To provide past paper questions and their solutions.
- To provide or link videos on experiments required by the chemistry syllabus